• Opening Hours


    MONDAY 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM

    TUESDAY 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM

    WEDNESDAY 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM

    THURSDAY 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM

    FRIDAY 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM

    SATURDAY 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

    SUNDAY 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

  • 406-727-7325
  • Contact

    Let's Keep In Touch!X

    ADDRESS1800 Benefis Court
    Great Falls, MT


    Sending your message. Please wait...

    Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.

    There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

    Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.


Q: How does the EFT billing system work?
A: You authorize us to charge your credit card or debit your checking or savings account on a monthly basis for membership dues.
The EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) draft will be processed on the first business day of each month.  However, any changes in billing for the upcoming month must be submitted 10 days prior to the first of that month.
Card on File: For your convenience, you may have a credit card on file for additional charges (ie. Juice Bar, Pro Shop, Child Care) to be charged at the time of purchase.

Q: How do I change or update my EFT information?
A: It’s very important to keep your EFT information updated, especially the expiration date on your credit card. Please see a Member Account Representative (or stop by the Membership Office) with your new information, or go online to myiclubonline.com to access and make changes to your account.

Q: How do I make changes to my membership?
A: A Member Account Representative can assist you with any changes to your membership, whether you want to add or delete family members, or change your billing information. Please come to The Peak and fill out the necessary paper work or stop by the Membership Office.

Q: How do I get guest passes?
A: You may purchase guest passes at the Service Desk. If you have a friend who is interested in joining The Peak, contact your Membership Representative to arrange a complimentary visit.

Q: What is a reciprocal membership?
A: With a reciprocal membership you have access to a variety of other gyms in our region. You also are able to access clubs participating in IHRSA fit pass.

Q: Do you sell temporary memberships?
A: Yes, punch cards and one month, no enrollment options are available. Contact a Member Account Representative for more information.

Q: How do I make a suggestion or give you feedback?
A: We welcome and value your feedback and there are many ways to be heard:

  • Feel free to speak with any of our associates.
  • Fill out a suggestion form (available at the Service Desk) and give us your name and phone/email if you want to be contacted.
  • Contact the Service Director or a Member Account Representative.
  • Complete the electronic member survey that we send out once or twice a year (if we have your email address).

Q: Can I charge purchases in the club to my membership account?
A: No, however, for your convenience, you may have a credit card on file for additional charges (ie. Juice Bar, Pro Shop, Child Care) to be charged at the time of purchase.

Q: Do you accept credit cards for in-club purchases?
A: Yes, we accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover, and American Express.

Q: May I freeze my membership if I will be out of town for an extended period or if I am injured?
A: Yes, you may place your membership on “inactive status” under the two scenarios above. Your membership account must be paid in full at the time of your request. Inactive status is granted for a minimum of two months and a maximum of twelve months. However, any changes in billing for the upcoming month must be submitted 10 days prior to the first of that month.  One month holds may be granted with proper medical documentation. A $10 per month hold fee is paid up front.

Q: If my child is not on my membership, may I bring my child to the Tree House?
A: Yes, you may bring your child to the Tree House for up to two hours in a day

Q: May I drop my child off at the Tree House and run errands?
A: No, you must remain on club property when your child at the Tree House. However, if your child is enrolled in a supervised club program such as Kids Camp or swim lessons, you are not required to stay on property, but you must return on time to pick up your child at the end of the camp or class.

Q: Do you provide snacks in the Tree House?
A: Yes, we have a variety of snacks available for purchase. If you wish you may bring your own snack for your child. Remember that the Tree House is a nut free zone to ensure the safety of all children.

Q: How do I reserve a racquetball or squash court?
A: You may reserve a court for one hour up to five days in advance via phone. You must provide the names of all players when making the reservation.

Q: When are the pick-up basketball games?
A: Pickup games are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting at 10:00am -12:00pm. Sign up at the Service Desk.

Q: When are pool lanes available for lap swimming?
A: There is usually at least one lane reserved for lap swimming during all hours of operation, but there are frequently more lanes available.  The only exception is during Peak Waves Swim Team practice when all lanes are unavailable to lap swimmers, Monday – Friday 3:45 – 5:45pm.   Check the Aquatics Schedule for details.
Mobile users click here

Q: What is the cancellation policy for Day Spa appointments?
A: We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation for Day Spa appointments. Without proper notice of cancellation, full payment will be charged.

Q: I’m new to working out. What’s the best way to start?
A: If you are new member of The Peak, you are entitled to two complimentary orientation sessions with a personal trainer.  The personal trainer can help you with information about how to get started toward meeting your goals. To arrange for the first orientation session, please contact the Concierge, Service Desk, or the Membership Department at (406) 727-7325.

Q: How can I get the most out of my workouts? I seem to be doing what I’ve always done and it doesn’t seem to be working.
A: This is a common problem best addressed through personal training. A personal trainer can help you clarify your goals, do a fitness assessment, help you plan a program to meet your goals, and help you work out safely and effectively. To arrange to meet with a trainer, contact our Program Manager for Personal Training at (406) 727-7325, ext. 217.

Q: How do I apply to work at the Peak?
A: Download and complete our Employment Application.


© 2017 Peak Health & Wellness 1800 Benefis Court
Great Falls, MT