Making Lives Better through Fitness and Wellness
- A 28 year-old Peak member trains to pass the test for entry into law enforcement…and does
- An overweight business woman has been transformed through Peak’s fitness programs and personal training, and now does triathlons
- A 3 year-old learns to float on her back and paddle across the pool in the Peak Swim School
- A group of 40 year-olds train to do Spartan Races, and are winners
- An 82 year-old lady joins the club using her walker, and after 10 weeks in her senior class, is no longer using the walker
- Hundreds of members have been regular attendees at the Peak for 10 years
- Members cure or well-manage their back pain through Pilates, massage, and Yoga
- Bride-to-be and her “court” enjoy a day of hot-tubbing, steam or sauna followed by facials, massage and pedicures, then enjoying lunch at the Peak
- Families strengthen their bond, by playing together in the pools and the gymnasium
- The Peak Waves Swim Team builds “fitness for life,” and preschoolers learn in an activity-based wellness environment
- 100 “early birds” wait at the door to get into the Peak at 5am every morning!
The above stories paint a picture of just a few insights of what goes on at the Peak Health and Wellness Center, Great Falls, MT, open since 2002. In our 65,000 sq’ multipurpose facility, we serve over 8,000 members each year – all ages, all abilities, all sizes; everyone is welcome. And the lifeblood of every first-rate health club is great staff: knowledgeable, friendly, caring, working to create Raving Fans! Over 120 employees strive to meet our mission everyday: Making Lives Better through Fitness and Wellness.
I hope you enjoy your time at the Peak with over 140 classes per week included in your membership, and we are here to support you in your journey toward greater health and happiness, 7 days a week.
Lynn Compton, GM